Senior Account Manager (Stockholm) - Partnerships & Alliances
Due to the rapid growth of the Partnership and Alliances practice within encompass, a rare opportunity to be part of the partnerships team has presented. Our unique KYC automation technology has been adopted by major financial and professional service firms and we now have demand for a Senior Account Manager to join the expanding team to work alongside our product and partnership team, to engage with partnership initiatives to help guide and deliver the encompass value proposition.
About the role
encompass are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the Partnership & Alliance team. The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for executing the Partnership and Alliance team’s strategy to assist the fast growth of this division within encompass. The successful candidate will manage one or more existing strategic partnerships with a focus in the Nordic region and more particularly within Stockholm. The role will mean engaging with partner clients and assisting them with all activities in taking the encompass product to market and managing the relationship going forward. Encompass is looking for a candidate that can manage senior stakeholder relationships, remain the credible point of contact and manage the daily communication externally and internally within various teams.
You will be an experienced Senior Account Manager, having managed Tier One accounts within the financial services sector. You will have experience managing C- Suite relationships and being the main point of contact. You will be comfortable managing internal and external stakeholder relationships and delivering to tight deadlines.
You will be responsible for delivering, maintaining and reporting on key strategic initiatives for the business. You will be based in Stockholm with flexibility to travel within Europe if required.
Key Requirements for the role:
● Extensive Key Account Management experience
● Experience of working with financial institutions
● Experience of working with partnership teams
● Experience of managing large relationships
● Ability to travel domestically and internationally if required
● Experience working in a fast paced organization
● Experience working with large corporations
● You will naturally demonstrate energy, desire and accountability
● You are looking to grow and take the next step in your career and be part of something exciting and rewarding
● Some KYC/AML experience would be beneficial
● Experience in managing an RFP / RFI process
Examples of typical activities undertaken in the role include:
● Manage senior stakeholders and all aspects across a nominated account/s
● Upsell, Cross-sell and grow partnership revenues against targets
● Work with internal marketing teams to plan mutual marketing activities
● Manage legal and commercial negotiations with designated partners if required
● Maintain an excellent level of product knowledge and be a subject matter expert
● Engage with partners to plan on-boarding of new data sets or products
● Work closely with internal colleagues including partnership directors, sales, operations and senior management
● Maintain Salesforce.com daily
What’s on offer
● Competitive salary and excellent OTE
● Employee Share Options Plan
● Professional growth and personal development
● A great place to work in a fun, dynamic environment with a highly committed team
encompass is the creator of KYC automation for major financial and professional service firms globally. We are the only provider of simultaneous, real-time access to multiple sources of global company and person data. By using robotic search to discover everything our client’s KYC policy demands, we deliver more efficient processes and faster, safer regulatory compliance, resulting in lower costs and superior risk management.
For more information or to discuss this opportunity, please contact:
Shaun McInally-Buckley, Talent Acquisition Manager