About encompass (encompasscorporation.com)
encompass is the creator of Know Your Customer (KYC) automation for major financial and professional service firms globally.
At encompass we believe that the best decisions are made when people understand the full picture. So our team created a new way to automatically search, review and manage information from public registries, credit bureaus and a growing range of trusted KYC data streams across the world. Today we have offices in Glasgow, London, Sydney and Hong Kong with a rapidly expanding global team.
About the role
encompass are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to establish the recruitment and HR function as we scale the business, based in our operations HQ, Glasgow.
You will have autonomy in these areas, and report directly to the VP of Finance. We require a confident professional who works well individually, as well as part of a cross-departmental team environment, and must enjoy the pace, variety and intensity of working for a scaling high-growth tech company.
· Partner with the leadership team to execute the hiring plan and recruit the best talent in the market
· Build, implement and maintain an efficient and effective hiring and on-boarding process
· Own the recruitment process from listing roles, screening candidates, coordinating and attending interviews, to job offer
· Minimise external recruitment costs by leveraging our internal and external networks
· Create job descriptions in conjunction with the leadership team to ensure a standardised approach and message to the market
· Create, nurture and maintain your candidate pipeline
· Manage relationships with all external recruitment agents, including issuing engagement terms, screening candidates and working with agents to successfully place and on-board candidates
· Work alongside marketing to ensure our recruitment marketing is aligned with the company brand and messaging
· Attend recruitment events and any other activities to promote the company as an employer of choice
· Managing the on-boarding process for new hires to ensure prompt, relevant and thorough training is conducted by the hiring manager, and all compliance procedures are completed in a timely manner
· Partner with the leadership team to instill a high performance and personally rewarding company culture
· Assistance with the global employee benefits strategy
· Managing the resignation and termination processes, including off-boarding process for leavers, attending exit interviews where relevant
· Assistance with the maintenance of the encompass Staff Handbook, and support to ensure company policies and culture are communicated effectively
· Liaise with the finance team with multi-jurisdictional monthly payroll
You will be an experienced recruitment or HR professional with a background in placing high performers into in-demand employers. You will have a strong interest in tech and SaaS and be keen to establish, scale and maintain a first-class recruitment strategy and HR operations.
Requirements for the role
ØThe desire and drive to be the leader in our global recruitment strategy and operations
ØSales focused with a track record of placing high caliber candidates into industry leading companies
ØAbility to meet and exceed clearly defined KPIs on a regular and consistent basis
ØThe ability to build a network in multiple locations and develop a talent pool suitable for a fast-growing industry leading company
ØExtreme attention to detail and able to build and maintain efficient, scalable and robust business process
ØYou are happy to “get your hands dirty” with routine day-to-day tasks and tackling ad-hoc requests